To be employed is everybody’s desire but to protect the job safe for your ideal advantage demand the following rules.:
1. Be on duty on time
2. Be responsible
3. Don’t argue your Boss
4. Follow instruction
5. Stick to the schedule
6. Render sincere and diligent service
7. Get along with others
8. Be friendly and helpful
9. Remember, Business comes first
10. Take criticism wisely
11. Keep yourself busy
12. Leave your frustration at home
13. Take pride in your job
14. Don’t envy those ahead of you
15. Don’t demand reward for every duty performed
16. Share experience with others
17. Remember, there is no vain labor
18. Identity people who count 19 Be on the right side of the people who count.
20.Be well up on new management techniques.
21. Be great at your works.
22. Get to know who you are dealing with.
23. Be Knowledgeable about when to stay late and when to go early.
24. Try to know what to call everyone.
25. Be Knowledgeable about all the unspoken rules of the office life.
26. Be knowledgeable about how to handle people’s anger –the power you have over people’s emotions will give you an edge over your contemporaries. Be willing to maintain peace with all men especially when their emotions are twisted.
27 . Always Know when to keep your opinions to yourself. Don’t be a talkative!
28.Devote more time with senior staff —
You will be amazed how frequently managers are appreciative for a ‘specialist’ conversing with them.
29. Try always to make your boss look good: There is always a reward for that.
30. Do Stand your ground –No one is allowed to bully you,threaten you, shout at you, hit you, intimidate you, frighten you, tease you, victimize you, or torment you in any way. You are an employee. If you are not doing your job properly as desired, you should be taken to one side and have your mistakes pointed out calmly and rationally. Anything else is abuse!
31. Get to know the difference between the truth and the whole truth.
32. Be acquainted with the ethics of your industry.
33. Above all, be honest. Its reward will outweigh you someday.