GUIDANCES FOR CORONAVIRUS:
1. Know that if you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold.
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose and obstruction of your respiratory tract.
3. Know that this new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 Celsius. It hates the Sun.
4. Know that if someone sneezes with the virus, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. Know that if the virus drops on any metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands very well as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabrics, the virus can be viable for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will destroy it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses thereby reducing its virulence. Do not drink liquids with ice.
8. Do wash your hands consistently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but a lot can happen during that time you can rub your eyes, pick your nose and touch other parts of your body.
9. You should also gargle as prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can’t emphasize enough – drinking plenty of water is very vital.
Obey the NCDC instructions to fight against covid-19: stay at home, avoid crowding .