Few times ago, a beautiful girl got tired of her marriage life and wanted to murder her spouse.
One early morning she ran to her mother and said to her ” mum, I am tired of my husband. I can no longer tolerate his nonsense. I want to have him killed but I am afraid the Law of the land will hold me responsible, can you please help me mother?”
The mother replied:
‘‘Yes my dear I can help you, but there is a little task attached.
The daughter asked “what task? I am ever willing and ready to assume any task attached in order to get him out”
‘‘OK’’, said her mother,
- ‘‘You ought to make peace with him, so that no one will detect or suspect you when he is dead’’.
- ‘‘You will need to beautify yourself in order to look young and attractive to him’’.
- ‘‘You need to take very good care of him and be very nice and appreciative to him’’.
4. ‘‘Always you need to be patient, loving and less jealous, have more listening ears, be more respectful and obedient’’.
- ‘‘Spend your money for him and don’t get angry even when he failed to give you money for whatever’’.
- ‘‘Don’t raise your voice against him but encourage peace and love so that you will never be detected or suspected when he must have died’’.
‘‘Can you do all of that?’’
Asked the mother.
‘‘Yes I can’’,she replied.
‘‘OK’’, said the mother.
‘‘Take this powder and pour a bit in his daily meal, it will slowly kill him’’,the mother handed her a small container.
After about 30 days the lady came back to her mother and said.
‘‘Mother, I’ve no intention of killing my husband again. As of now I have grown to love him more because he has completely changed, he is now a very sweet husband than I ever imagined
What can I do to neutralize the poison from killing him?
Please help me mother’’.
She pleaded in a sorrowful tone.
The mother was smiling and answered;
‘‘Do not worry my dear. What I gave you that day was just Tumeric powder. It will never kill him’’.
The truth here is, you were the poison that was slowly killing your husband with tension and dispassion.
It was when you began caring, loving, honouring and cherishing him that you saw him change to a wonderful and sweet husband.
Men are not really wicked, but what we do –the way of relating with them determines their responses and feelings towards us’’.
Beloved, love is the ‘poison’ is that kills all man! If you can only show respect, dedication, love, care and commitment to your husband he will 100% be there for you.